Would you like to be a part of a network of students and professionals with a shared interest in human rights? Would you like to help shape the future of a dynamic human rights organization? Do you want know more about the work of Think Rights?
Then join us for an information meeting and annual general assembly. At the meeting we will introduce the organization, our projects and tell how you can get involved. All groups are open to new members.
After the information meeting we will have our annual general assembly where we will elect the new board. To vote for the board you need to be a registered member of Think Rights. You can sign up at the meeting for 50 kr. pr year which includes a copy of The Universal, our annual human rights journal .
If you want to know more about the board, please contact chairman Alexander Andersson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIME: April 7th at 7PM
PLACE: Studenterhuset, Købmagergade, Copenhagen
Introduction to Think Rights by Alexander Andersson, Chairman
Introduction to current projects:
– Atrocities and the Development of Human Rights by Anne-Mai Flyvholm
– Business and Human Rights by Jakob Lindmark Frier
– The Universal – Annual Human Rights Review by Alexander Andersson
– Women’s Rights by Line Møller Christensen
– Crossing Borders (events) by Larisa Andrei
Annual general assembly
Sign up via Facebook.